Home of Your Leadership Life Coach
An online business coach will technically eliminate the confusion and certainty that comes with trading on unfamiliar territory. It will be simpler for you to set up a stable business on a good foundation with an almost guaranteed potential to be successful. He ensures that your business is ahead of schedule and makes it likely to realize profitability earlier than initially projected.
Personal life coaching is a purposeful conversation between two people, that inspires them to step out of their comfort zones and take the initial steps towards doing what they want and being who they want to be.
Personal Life Coaching is a profession that is completely different from counselling, advice, consulting, or therapy. The coaching process examines what is going on in the person’s life right now, unpacking what their obstacles or challenges are, and formulating a course of action to help them achieve the things that they want in life.
A personal life coach will provide a safe and empowering space for individuals to identify the ways that they want to improve their life and then create goals that are positive, future focused and inspiring. They will help to break down these goals into manageable steps to help the person transition from where they currently are, to where they want to be.
As a Success Results Coach, I am able to create dramatic, permanent and life-altering changes for you as my client. The only reason most peoples hire a coach like me is to help them achieve a goal or result and to create a path to success. Not some whimsical idea or suggested path to success, but an actual life-altering process that will create long lasting results! As a Success Results Coach, I work to develop a unique and powerful connection with you through our intake questionnaire and primary session that will produce both life and business results.
1) No Such Thing As a Bad Intention – Although some people will do some crazy things in life that we will never understand, it’s important for us to understand as life coaches that there’s no such thing as a bad intention. An individual will always make the best choice they can, according to the information they have available to them at the time.
All our actions have at least one goal – to accomplish something that we value and that will benefit us. An individual is not their behavior. When a person becomes aware that there’s a better choice of behavior that will also achieve their positive intention, they’ll take it.
It’s crucial that our number one goal is to protect the trust in the relationship with our clients and in order to do this we must not jump to conclusions about what we think their intentions are. We must instead take time to understand what their intentions actually are.
2) The Past Doesn’t Equal The Future – People are scared of failure and this is the primary reason why they don’t go on to do the things they really want in life. In life we’re basing every decision that we make on similar decisions we’ve made in the past and the consequent outcomes that we’ve experienced.
If someone believes that their past equals their future, they’re going to expect similar results in their future to what they’ve experienced in the past. If they’ve experienced a lot of hurt or rejection in their past they are going to be less likely to go on and pursue their dreams, take risks and do the things they really want to do.
As life coaches our goal is to help someone manage their internal processes and help them to get out of the rut they’ve found themselves by shifting their perspective off of the past and onto the future.
3) No One is Broken – No one is wrong or broken. No one is a victim. Many people believe that they are and this limiting belief is what holds them back and prevents them from doing the things they want to do in life. Our role as life coaches is to help people recognize and accept just how ‘unbroken’ they actually are which means that there’s potentially nothing that they can’t go on to achieve in life.
4) Everything is Achievable – If one person can do something, it’s possible to model it and teach it to others. Therefore, everyone can learn to get better results in their own way. We all have the ability to do all things, all of the time. The only thing that’s holding us back from doing the things we really want to do in life, is the appropriate strategy.
Our role as life coaches is to help people realize and accept that there’s nothing they can’t achieve in life. By eliciting the appropriate strategy, anything is achievable.
5) Empowerment Comes Via Responsibility – Many people live completely dis-empowered lives because they haven’t taken full responsibility for their lives. As mentioned previously, many individuals believe that they are ‘victims’ of the circumstances that life throws them. Now, although bad
things do happen in life, we always have a choice as to how we act and respond to our circumstances.
Helping people to realize and accept this empowers them to develop an inner resilience so that they no longer allow circumstances to ‘crush’ them but instead push through to achieve the things they really want in life.
Download the self coaching e-book here, submit your pre-coaching evaluation questionnaire and set up a free 15 minute discussion on how we can help you.
Tags: business coaching, life coaching, personal belief, personal coaching, personal life coaching, success results coaching